Chief Financial Officer Jobs Vacancy in Hrm Singapore
Hrm Singapore urgently required following position for Chief Financial Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chief Financial Officer Jobs Vacancy in Hrm Singapore Jobs Details:
Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will provide strategic leadership across the organization. The CFO will be responsible for all global financial functions including financial planning and analysis, budgeting, financial statement reporting, cash flow management, financial control, audit and corporate tax. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing team and company that seeks to make a positive social impact across the world through sustainable food practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Besides the following, other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Responsible for the overall management and supervision of the Finance function
- Provide financial advisory and analysis to senior management team and the board
- In charge of financial assessment and due diligence of potential business opportunities, projects, acquisitions and divestments
- Identify and secure fund raising options available to the company for both working capital and growth expenditure purposes
- Identify business process constraints in each business unit and develop improvement solutions
- Lead in the conduct of group financial planning and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, cash flow management and cost-benefit analysis
- Review and improve upon the existing financial management software and IT systems
- Coordinate with auditors, tax agents, authorities (including SGX), lawyers and banks.
- Develop and maintain the group’s internal financial controls and financial risk management program
- Ensure adherence to SGX listing and reporting requirements
- At least five years of related experience in a senior role
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration and/or Accounting
- CPA and/or Chartered Accountant
- Experience in stakeholder management at senior levels and ability to work with all levels of staff
- Prior experience in M&A transactions and corporate turnaround management is preferred
Qualified candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to submit detailed resumes in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Eliezer Neo
EA No.: R1215136
Direct line: +65 6904 9125
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167