Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Ekkbaz
Ekkbaz urgently required following position for Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Ekkbaz Jobs Details:
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage B2B client prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every client/user in order to boost top-line revenue growth, client/user acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective clients
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Reach out to client leads through cold calling, client visits, etc.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Willingness and motivation to work in a fast-paced technology start-up
- Comfortable with learning, sharing, and selling technology-based products/services
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- No minimum education requirements. Applicants shall be assessed based on existing skills and potential.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $2,000.00 to $3,000.00 /month
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 2 years