Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Company Yishun
Company Yishun urgently required following position for Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Company Yishun Jobs Details:
The Research Manager carries the overall responsibility for conducting research with the aim of new product development and successful new product launches of products that contribute to animal safety, health and nutrition in Kemin Asia.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct applied and exploratory research projects of different time horizons in the field of Biochemistry. Products responsible for include, but are not limited to, enzymes, immunomodulators, toxin binders.
- Conduct animal trials for product development and validation.
- Identify long term potential exploratory research projects and apply to governmental granting agencies for external funding as principal investigator.
- Involved in the development and launch of new products from idea generation over development to commercial production via pilot-plant study.
- Responsible for the development of new products as well as improving existing core products to ensure sales growth of 20%.
- Develop product(s) that can be launched by the company to generate 15% new sales within the first two years.
- Communicate, advice and interact with marketing department for prioritizing projects and to provide scientific support in increasing sales.
- Interact with sales team on a regular basis and carry out visits to market where appropriate to improve interaction with and serve the needs of customers.
- Evaluate and validate all methodologies of the laboratory against established and accepted protocols.
- Publish R&D findings internally and in international journals, and present at regional industry seminars to gain acceptance and increase company profile.
- Motivate and help staff set goals. Responsible for career path and upgrading of staff.
- Responsible for budgeting and budget tracking for R&D Biochemistry department.
- File patents for novel products and findings.
- International communication skills.
- A PhD in Biochemistry with involvement in commercial research work, with at least three to five years research experience in agricultural/biological and/or food related products.
- Team player.
- Needs the ability to lead and motivate a research team.
- Basic understanding of animal nutrition.
- Previous experience launching new feed additive products would be a plus.
- Able to lead and conduct independent research work resulting in new products and improvement in existing products to meet the requirement of the market.