Ict Trainer Ang Kio Pri Sch Jobs Vacancy in Company Ang Mo Kio
Company Ang Mo Kio urgently required following position for Ict Trainer Ang Kio Pri Sch. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ict Trainer Ang Kio Pri Sch Jobs Vacancy in Company Ang Mo Kio Jobs Details:
Ang Mo Kio Primary School (20 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 Singapore 569920)
The Services required are set out as follows:
- To train students to navigate Window 10 and operation of Microsoft Office suite
- To train students on the usage of mobile devices e.g. iPad for teaching and learning.
- To train students to operate open source freeware (e.g. scratch coding and garage band)
- To train students and support teachers on collaborative learning and self-directed learning using Student Learning Space (SLS) and Web 2.0 tools.
- To train students in various skillsets (e.g. photograpgy, video creation and creating apps) for the infocomm club.
- To train infocomm club students to participate in Infocomm related competitions.
Personnel to be deployed at the following hours:
· Mondays to Thursdays: 7:30am to 5:00pm , inclusive of 1hr lunch break · Fridays: 7:30am to 4:30pm , inclusive of 1hr lunch break · Service not required on Saturdays, Sundays and gazetted public holidays. The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience: All Instructors supplied by the Contractor shall be registered with the Ministry of Education. At least 2 years of training experience in a local school Possess a Singapore certified diploma and above in IT/Media Production from a recognised institution.