Assistant Finance Controller Apac Jobs Vacancy in Kraft Heinz Company
Kraft Heinz Company urgently required following position for Assistant Finance Controller Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Finance Controller Apac Jobs Vacancy in Kraft Heinz Company Jobs Details:
It's a Question of Taste
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26.5 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
At Kraft Heinz we are all entrepreneurs. Extraordinary results define our work. Flexibility characterizes all of us, for there are no set career paths. This role is for someone who’s craving for challenge and is not just looking for a job – but a career. This role of Treasury Manager - APAC is both a strategic and tactical, with responsibility for all aspects of the APAC Treasury including driving working capital and cash flow. Are you not afraid to get your hands dirty, ready to roll up your sleeves and create a legacy, please continue reading...
- Understand the key drivers of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow and initiate corrective actions within the business to promote the company’s core objectives
- Oversee all aspects of Order to pay, Contract to Cash, Record to Report for the region.
- Support and drive timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual close. Stay on top of the reporting processes, monitor adherence to the close calendar. Timely communication and resolution of issues. Accountable for ensuring the books are closed and consolidated accurately across the Region in accordance with applicable policies and procedures for example revenue recognition, FCPA etc.
- Implement financial control, including standardizations of policies and procedures, analysis, reporting etc. Timely analysis, communication, mitigation and resolution of risks and issues across the region.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and ensure the impact on compliance and control of all process changes are understood and effectively managed. Facilitate regional risk assessment process related to financial statement assertions, processes and controls.
- Drive Balance Sheet reviews. Drive effective management of balance sheets to ensure integrity, identify opportunities for cost control, ensure full understanding of assets and liabilities and provide transparency of accounting records
- Responsible for all fiscal reporting requirements; most importantly statutory accounts, corporate/business tax VAT returns – ensuring accuracy & timeliness
- Manage the audit relationships - covering all aspects of the internal and external audit.
- Partner with global controllership organization to design and deliver comprehensive regional strategy for controllership function.
- Ensure Compliance requirements are met - principally Sarbanes Oxley - within the global framework
- Support and drive corporate projects like standardization of financial systems, etc. in the region
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Qualified Accountant with at least 8 years commercial & financial control experience out of which some years in Big 4 and some in an FMCG
- Manufacturing experience is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, Tax principles and SOX compliance
- Good hands on working knowledge of ERP and BI tools
- Good with Microsoft office: Excel, power point, word, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong ability to influence senior key regional stakeholders. Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills.
- Good Team Player with excellent work ethic and a positive attitude "can do" mind-set and will to follow through on issues.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritise and complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Knowledge of ERP implementation and partnering with external back office service providers is an advantage Location(s) Singapore – Regional HQ