Commodity Manager Technical Strategic Sourcing Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Commodity Manager Technical Strategic Sourcing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commodity Manager Technical Strategic Sourcing Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- Global Semiconductor capital equipment company
- World's l eading provider of process control and yield management solutions, particularly inspection and metrology technologies for Semiconductor industry
- Holistic capabilities across manufacturing, support and R&D specialisations
- Responsible for developing commodity sourcing strategies and or program sourcing strategies.
- Driving commercial and technical sourcing, supplier relationship management, and program management of technical components, subsystems, and systems that are developed with and/or procured from our supply chain.
- Requires a blend of technical and business expertise as well as solid interpersonal and negotiation skills to contribute, lead, and manage at all organizational levels, both internally and externally.
- Contribute, lead, and manage cross-functional and cross-divisional teams to ensure timely achievement of milestones, effective supplier relationship management, and on-time delivery of high quality material goods and services at the lowest possible costs.
- These positions lead, co-ordinate, and manage supplier business reviews. They also support, lead, and manage the early involvement of key suppliers in our technology and NPI programs managing the sometimes conflicting technical and business challenges.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Position requires a minimum of a BS Degree in a technical engineering field or equivalent; In addition, an MBA is preferred.
- 7+ years relevant industry experience in supply chain management and technical sourcing, along with engineering, manufacturing or product development experience.
- Ability to develop and execute sourcing strategies that map to and support overall business strategies.
- Ability to lead complex supplier relationships and negotiations.
- Experience negotiating complex supplier agreements
- Ability to develop and manage supplier business reviews and scorecards.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and recommend actions or strategies from the analysis
- Positions require solid technical, business, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to ensure compliance with company supply chain management best practices, policies, procedures, and external compliance requirements.
- Ability to contribute and drive technical solutions both internally and externally.
- Experience managing global cross-functional teams
- Understanding of SAP or equivalent MRP system
- Domestic and international travel may be required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No: R1104671 (firstname.lastname@example.org)