Airline Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Amadeus
Amadeus urgently required following position for Airline Account Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Airline Account Executive Jobs Vacancy in Amadeus Jobs Details:
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Assist and support Singapore Airlines (SIA) Group Account Director on airline account management activities.
Provide administrative assistance to the Regional Director HST and SIA Group Account Director.
One year fixed term contract (renewal subject to performance).
- Attend and support SIA EAT meetings as and when required
- Provide operational support to SIA Account Director and EAT members in relation to IR, PTR and WO monitoring and/or escalation; facilitate customers access to Airline Extranet (Distribution and AIT Order Online, eBilling Portal), ACSP and other tools (i.e. user registration, password reset)
- Provide account management support to SIA and other airline accounts as assigned by Regional Director
Commercial Proposal & Contract Management
- Work with IT Solution Manager under the guidance of Account Director to assist in the preparation of Commercial Proposal (including customer facing with the Account Director).
- Support Account Director to initiate Contract Change Request (CCR) and contract amendment/supplement with Legal
- Handling of contracts and order forms (CP/CR/PCP) initiation and signatures (internal and external)
- Management of Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) process with customers and legal
- Maintaining and filing invoice softcopies for team reference
Sales & Marketing support for region
- Assistance in proposal preparation
- Marketing support and coordination of internal and external meetings & events
- Organise travel arrangements for Regional Director and SIA Account Director including booking of all flights and accommodation, Visa arrangement, generation of itinerary and general coordination of approvals, advanced funding etc., as well as post-travel expenses claims in SAP.
- Manage Regional Director and SIA Account Director's diary. Preparation / Organization of meetings and minutes / Design and compile presentations for senior management
- Responsible for maintaining department files and appropriate archiving.
- Ensure compliance and conformance to Amadeus corporate policy in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard.
- Provide general admin support to Regional Director and SIA Account Director.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned by SIA Account Director
Reporting, Research & Analysis, CRM and Budget
- Coordinate with SIA Account Director and EAT members on sales & upsell pipeline tracking, report consolidation and slides preparation
- Prepare reports, conduct research and analysis as assigned by SIA Account Director
- Support SIA Account Director on CRM updates via weekly review of CRM accuracy and load/maintain qualified opportunities.
- Assist Regional Director and SIA Account Director with department budget planning and monitoring
Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Marketing or a combination of other qualifications with special experience that may be regarded as equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years experience in travel Industry, hospitality and/or airline
- Experience in customer facing environment is a plus
- Ability to work in a matrix organization with multiple reporting lines
- Understanding of the travel industry in general.
- Understanding of airline IT and distribution industry is a plus.
- Travel Industry or Airline experience is desirable.
- Customer focus
- Good overall understanding of Amadeus organization, functions and culture
- Strong inter-personal and networking skills with the ability to establish key contacts at all levels of internal and customer organizations
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Empathy with other cultures
- Change management and Flexibility
- Pro-activity, initiative, autonomy, adaptability and accountability
- Proficiency in English essential (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of additional Asian languages will be an asset
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.