Marketing Executive Estee Lauder Travel Retail Apac Jobs Vacancy in Estee Lauder
- Marketing Executive Estee Lauder Travel Retail Apac
- Estee Lauder
- 27 Nov, 2017 30+ days ago
Estee Lauder urgently required following position for Marketing Executive Estee Lauder Travel Retail Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Executive Estee Lauder Travel Retail Apac Jobs Vacancy in Estee Lauder Jobs Details:
Work with Regional Marketing Director and Marketing Manager to develop and execute all Makeup and Fragrance marketing and promotional activities in accordance to brand guidelines to ensure overall brand objectives are met. Provide support to sales teams in execution of product launches and on counter promotions. Plan digital activations including omni-channel support to drive sales both online and offline. Prepare and support monthly sub-category and SKU performance reviews.
1) Marketing (50%)
- Support Marketing Manager on the planning and execution of Makeup and Fragrance launches including promotion sites and consumer events.
- Assist with alignment of launch & promotions across the APAC region.
- Translation of copy for marketing materials to be locally relevant and aligned with local market and consumer trends
- Production of marketing collaterals and instore communication
- Partner with Visual Merchandising, Sales and Education teams to execute launch/distortion strategies to support marketing programs and Promotions/Special Events.
- Maintain a working inventory of promotion reserve items to support regions
- Assist with the planning and implementation of bi-annual Sales Cycle Meeting, including the preparation of marketing files, working with NY to ensure that visuals and market samples are available before meetings, planning room setup, on site execution, and providing support for retailer presentations.
- Shopping cart creation, stock enquiry, Business Intelligence for reporting & validation of sales data for sell in and sell through analysis.
- Preparation of launch recap reports
- Work closely with Marketing Manager & Digital Consumer Marketing team in executing digital/social initiatives and media campaigns to drive consumer engagement & digital outreach.
- Active management of retailer boutique site updates, database, and digital calendar to drive sales on-line.
- Drive PR outreach in retailers social media platforms
- Engage with media agencies to run social campaigns
- Support new boutique site development, and other ad hoc digital requests
- Digital analytics, monitor competitor activities
- Works with Regional Marketing Director to ensure timely feedback on reports for quarterly sub-category and SKU ranking review for total brand
1) University degree, preferably in Business/Marketing.
2) Creative, self-motivated and displays initiative. Adaptable, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
3) Good communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Chinese an added advantage.
4) Eye for detail and understanding of beauty /fashion trends
5) Essential computer skills – Powerpoint, Word, Excel.
6) Working knowledge of SAP, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign will be an added advantage.
7) Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience, preferably with experience in digital marketing.
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Singapore
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Number: 1713964