Market Manager Jobs Vacancy in Steelcase Singapore
Steelcase Singapore urgently required following position for Market Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Market Manager Jobs Vacancy in Steelcase Singapore Jobs Details:
Works with the Director, Sales to execute the sales strategies as part of the Steelcase selling process. The Senior Market Manager must use consultative sales methods to influence a variety of audiences on the value of making change in their workspaces.
Must be able to convince key decision makers that physical space matters and the Steelcase sales team is capable of improving the customer’s overall business results through the use of knowledge and workplace performance and the appropriate application of our furniture and service solutions. Operates from broad objectives with specific individual targets. May have special assignments that transcend territory boundaries. May act as design, technical, vertical or scientific expert.
- Responsible for developing the Singapore market by focusing on key accounts and new business development.
- Generate business through establishing relationships with other major influencers
- Responsible for setting pricing and maintaining profitable margins
- Participate in the growth of the Steelcase sales team as required
- Connect Singapore to the Steelcase global sales network
- Continously monitor competitor activity
- Provides management input on strategic direction by developing a yearly business plan for the territory
- Achieves the sales target communicated on a yearly basis
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Expert interpersonal skills with coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Self-motivated, self-directed and willing to accept responsibility for results
- Shows a good understanding of issues relevant to our overall organization and business and keeps that knowledge current.
- Knowledge of the processes/key concerns common to all businesses
- Sets high goals and standards for self and others in the organization.
- Self-starter; committed to excellence: accuracy in work and attention to detail
- Must have a broad exposure and understanding of corporate strategies
- Must be able to work in an environment with limited structured support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- At least 5 years of sales experience (preferably in office furniture or like industry)
- Business/related degree or equivalent experience required.