Admin Executive Etp Jobs Vacancy in Singapore University Social Sciences Clementi
Singapore University Social Sciences Clementi urgently required following position for Admin Executive Etp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admin Executive Etp Jobs Vacancy in Singapore University Social Sciences Clementi Jobs Details:
The successful candidate will be part of the Admin team responsible in publishing course materials for students. The candidate will be required to track and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Provide full administrative support and project manage course development work
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure completion of tasks by due dates
- Process copyright clearance
- Convert text-based content to web-based and ePub formats
- Provide coaching and guidance to junior staff
- Perform general office management for the department and other duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma holder
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal skills
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, minute-taking skill a plus
- Organised, meticulous, display initiative and have an eye for details
- Resourceful, able to work independently and as a team
- IT savvy and proficient in use of Microsoft Office, Excel and other desktop publishing applications