Manager Mechanisation Productivity Measurement Department Construction Quality Group Jobs Vacancy in Building And Construction Authority Singapore
- Manager Mechanisation Productivity Measurement Department Construction Quality Group
- Building And Construction Authority
- Singapore S00
- 20 Jan, 2018 30 days ago
Building And Construction Authority Singapore urgently required following position for Manager Mechanisation Productivity Measurement Department Construction Quality Group. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Mechanisation Productivity Measurement Department Construction Quality Group Jobs Vacancy in Building And Construction Authority Singapore Jobs Details:
Work Location: 52 Jurong Gateway Road, #11-01, Singapore 608550
You will be involved in helping the industry to improve construction productivity. These will include:
- identifying new technologies / equipment / machineries to enhance site productivity
- promoting and educating the industry on enhancing productivity
- assisting firms to upgrade their capabilities and productivity through the use of government incentive schemes
- analysing construction productivity data for different trades and projects.
- A degree in or related to Civil or Structural Engineering / construction
- At least 2 years of work experience in construction sectors.
- Interested in construction technologies and work processes.
- Good IT skills including Excel and data analytics.
- Outgoing, good writing and articulation skills.
- Ability to work independently and yet be a good team player.
Successful candidates will be offered contract employment. Remuneration shall commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested applicants, please apply online.