Game Producer Jobs Vacancy in Gogame Pte Ltd Toa Payoh
Gogame Pte Ltd Toa Payoh urgently required following position for Game Producer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Game Producer Jobs Vacancy in Gogame Pte Ltd Toa Payoh Jobs Details:
Similar to a Project Manager, a Game Producer is a natural born leader who will be accountable for managing the game project from the planning stage, production and all the way to the publishing side. You are to work on and execute on the vision of a game title, define the game concept as well as its market positioning. You are extremely organised, loves making lists, plan, scheduled timelines and delegating tasks!
The go-Getting Mission
- Oversee the development of game production from concept to live online operations
- Ensure the delivery of high quality product on time and within budget
- Collect estimates from design, art, programming, and QA leads to generate project schedules and set release dates
- Set and maintain a clear vision for the game and own post launch feature roadmap
- Plan for live services and ensure the game incorporates best practices and techniques
- Provide regular reports on the game’s performance and make recommendations & adjustments
- Analyse data metrics and recommend improvements to the product
- Lead and be accountable for title vision. Develop the creative centre of the game and help ensure that your product leverages the ideas and resources
- Research and communicate game market trends, patterns and customer requirements
- Ensure frequent sharing and a collaborative approach, with the broadest possible feedback on your game design and builds
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Game Design or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience as a Producer in game development
- Live and breathe game design principles, theory, models and tools
- Knowledge of the current mobile gaming landscape and a proven track record of discerning which types of products will sell well
- Strong ability to scope and assess the feasibility of producing a new game
- Successful and proven track record in the development of successful and acclaimed games
- Experience in a mobile gaming industry is a MUST!
- An undeniable passion for mobile games & all things goGame!
- Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
- Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: