Assistant Department Head Staging Docking Changi Jobs Vacancy in Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd Singapore
Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Assistant Department Head Staging Docking Changi. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Department Head Staging Docking Changi Jobs Vacancy in Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
- Supervise, organize and plan activities to ensure smooth execution of all staging and docking works on site
- Ensure that manpower is effectively deployed to deliver support services in a timely manner
- Ensure that manpower is adequately trained to perform jobs and to meet current and future demands on operations
- Liaise with owner representatives, vendors, subcontractors and surveyors on compliance, safety and work issues
- Evaluate and assess the work performance of staff
- Resolve any technical problems or issues faced at the work site
- Study and evaluate the work sequences and methods of the Department and explore new ideas to improve quality and productively
- Ensure that Safety, Health and Environmental operating procedures are followed and counsel staff about compliance.
- Ensure that jobs outsourced to sub-contractors are effectively supervised and the support are delivered timely and in accordance to the required specifications and quality
- Diploma in any Engineering field
- Possess 3 years of supervisory experience in the areas of staging and docking in marine industry
- Possess man management skills over a team of supervisors and workers
- Able to commit to irregular working hours, including night activation when required
- Willing to work in Changi
- Location: Changi
- Transport provided at or nearby: Jalan Bahar, Pioneer MRT, Boon Lay MRT, Lakeside MRT, Jurong West & East, Jalan Bukit Merah, Choa Chu Kang MRT, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Woodlands, Sembawang MRT, Yishun MRT, Bishan MRT, Ang Mo Kio MRT, Hougang Ave 8, Sengkang Square, Punggol Central, Pasir Ris MRT, Tampines MRT, Tanah Merah MRT
- 5 days work week
- Working Hours: 7.45am-5pm