Business Development Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abb Singapore
Abb Singapore urgently required following position for Business Development Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abb Singapore Jobs Details:
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees.
As a Business Development and Marketing Manager, you will be involved in defining and implementing a coordinated go-to-market strategy for Micro Grids and Distributed Energy Solutions (DES) for the South-east Asian countries incorporating ABB’s full portfolio, serving all market segments and channels and coordinated with all ABB units serving sub-segments of this market.Your key areas of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support management in SG and oversight countries in translating global strategies into an integrated holistic strategy for Micro Grids and DES and in defining local implementation actions.
- Define and propose sales targets and growth margins for the segment and ensure their achievement with a structured follow up process.
- Work with management in identification and realization of new business opportunities in line with global strategic priorities, based on good understanding of local situation and global business strategies.
- Analyze customer needs and competitor behavior and identify portfolio gaps to address markets. Ensure efficient marketing actions and position ABB as the leader in Micro Grids & DES among others in competition.
- Oversee preparation of competitor analyses ranging from full P&L and main financial data to company profile and net sales analysis.
- Identify partnership opportunities, participate in the definition and drive to close the partnership agreements or joint ventures.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Proven track record of more than 10 years’ experience in sales and/or account management preferable with ABB organization knowledge.
You will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.