Senior Manager Assistant Director Community Partnership Volunteer Management Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Home Affairs
- Senior Manager Assistant Director Community Partnership Volunteer Management
- Ministry Home Affairs
- 15 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Ministry Home Affairs urgently required following position for Senior Manager Assistant Director Community Partnership Volunteer Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Assistant Director Community Partnership Volunteer Management Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Home Affairs Jobs Details:
- The Home Team (HT) has been an early mover in engaging and partnering the community. Emerging driving forces affecting Singapore require that the HT reframes our Community Partnerships (CP) approaches. To do this, the Community Partnership and Communications Group (CPCG) is leading in efforts to implement a framework and new initiatives which will guide the HT’s CP strategies from now on.
- Under this framework, a key responsibility of the Community Partnership & Volunteer Management team is in sustaining and growing HT-centric partners who would support the HT in our work. These partners include HT volunteers, HT Board members, HT NS, HT Alumni, organisations and the wider community. Our focus is on developing the necessary frameworks and structures, to facilitate management and engagement of the various partners. The team also actively considers efforts to sustain the support and interest of these partners so that they are effective advocates for the HT mission.
Nature and Scope:
The job-holder will be part of a team to drive the HT’s CP efforts. These efforts are directed towards nurturing a culture of active citizenry where Singaporeans are convinced and attracted to the HT cause and willing to play an active role in keeping their homes, families and loved ones safe and secure. Our partners include HT volunteers, HT Board members, HT NS, HT Alumni, organisations and the wider community.
Applicants can look forward to work opportunities and exposure in the following areas:
- Formulate, review and execute strategic engagement and outreach policies and frameworks to engage and outreach to key partners, including volunteers, organisations and identified stakeholder groups, as well as working with the individual HT Departments to implement and evaluate these policies;
- Management of the various outreach platforms used at MHQ-level for HT volunteers. This includes the Home Team Volunteer Network ICT system and database, and HTVN’s social media platforms;
- Conceptualise and implement/organise relevant programmes to engage our partners. This includes formulating the event objectives, contents, programme flow and operationalization of the activity. E.g. of such activities include large scale events such as Minister’s Appreciation Lunch, learning journeys to HT establishments, or engagement sessions hosted by POHs etc;
- Conduct of periodic HT Volunteer Engagement Surveys and other feedback channels to evaluate our engagement and outreach efforts, and to develop policies and strategies to close the gaps identified through these surveys;
- Provide secretariat support for the HTVN Steering Committee (SC). The HTVN SC advises MHA on volunteer policies and matters, promulgate volunteer management best practices that would contribute to a robust HT volunteer management framework to enhance volunteering experience. It also promotes activities to strengthen HT identity among volunteers; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Applicants should have a recognised degree and at preferably at least 3 years of experience in community / volunteer engagement or similar fields.
A positive spirit, good communication skills, flair in writing, and a passion for people will put you in good stead for success in this job. A good command of English is preferred.
We will be happy to meet with prospective candidates who wish to find out more about our team and work. You may contact Ms Joway Tan, DD/Community Partnership & Volunteer Management at 6478 7297 or email@example.com. Thank you.