Asia Back Office Support Wealth Management Jobs Vacancy in Indosuez Wealth Group Robinson Rd
Indosuez Wealth Group Robinson Rd urgently required following position for Asia Back Office Support Wealth Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asia Back Office Support Wealth Management Jobs Vacancy in Indosuez Wealth Group Robinson Rd Jobs Details:
EntityIndosuez Wealth Management has a solid foundation in Asia as a pioneering bank with more than a century old heritage, when Banque de l'Indochine opened its historic offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. From these two locations, branches of
CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA, almost 220 highly specialised wealth managers combine their knowledge of the region with the vast opportunities provided by the global network of Indosuez Wealth Management and the Credit Agricole group.
The associate is responsible for processing and controls of banking operations in one of CA-PBS Asia back-office units (Securities, Payments / FX / MM, Reconciliation & investigation and Support) located in Singapore. He / she reports and provides key support to his / her line manager. Versatile, he / she guarantees that services delivered to PBS clients are performed under the best conditions of efficiency, productivity. He / she can provide to his / her colleagues or clients technical advice and solutions in timely, accurate, comprehensive manner.
- Processes and controls daily operations related to securities or FX / MM product types and payments.
- Provides his/her colleagues or clients with technical advice and solutions in timely, accurate, comprehensive manner.
- Participates to CA-PBS Asia Operations projects
- Ensures training of new colleagues
Minimal education level
Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
Bachelor degree, and / or professional qualification in Banking / Finance
Level of minimal experience
- At least 3-5 years of banking transactions & settlements processing experience.
- Experience in Private Banking is a plus
- Very good knowledge of the S2i system as well as CA-PBS platform (for internal applicants)
- Ability to pick up technical skills / product knowledge quickly
- Attention to details, rigorous
- Ability to interact with front, trading, middle and back office teams
- Strong organizational abilities
Technical skills required
- Familiar with financial products (Securities, FX / MM) as well as the market infrastructures, regulations and operational risks related to the trade processing and settlement of these products. Knowledgeable about SWIFT messages types.
- Ability to highlight operations risks and provide appropriate suggestions.
Fluent in English, Chinese is a plus.