Group Audit Principal Auditor Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore
- Group Audit Principal Auditor Assistant Vice President
- Deutsche Bank
- Singapore S00
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Deutsche Bank Singapore urgently required following position for Group Audit Principal Auditor Assistant Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Group Audit Principal Auditor Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore Jobs Details:
The Principal Auditor leads or participates in audits of a specific business/function area in accordance with Group Audit methodology, and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks within those business areas.
The Principal Auditor may occasionally lead or participate in ad hoc projects and special investigations. The Principal Auditor works in a cooperative manner with subject matter experts and other teams from across the function to provide ‘front-to-back’/SME audit coverage and actively contributes to the delivery of team plans in support of the functional and business strategies under limited supervision.
The Principal Auditor must proactively develop and maintain professional consultative working relationships with the audit team, with internal stakeholders, clients and respective support areas and must use a range of approaches to collect relevant and be readily available.
- Executes day-to-day operational audit work and contributes to the delivery of audits (including risk assessment profiles and business monitoring) with primary focus on the coverage of DB Bangkok Branch.
- Implements dynamic planning through business monitoring.
- Plans audits e.g. documenting activity flows of the processes to be reviewed, identifies risks and the key actual controls in place to mitigate the identified risks and attends meetings with internal stakeholders as and when required.
- May lead a team on individual assignments.
- Drafts high quality audit reports for review by audit management, facilitates issue tracking, validates the closure of issues and approves closure of important issues.
- Executes audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach e.g. documenting Activity Flows, identification of key risks, testing of key controls to determine whether they are properly designed and are operating effectively and documenting work in accordance with divisional standards.
- Partners with other divisional/teams during audit engagement to guarantee an integrated approach.
- Reviews and provides expert opinions on action plans provided by clients, helping them develop robust remediation plans.
- Completes all assigned audit work in line with agreed budgets, including ad hoc projects and special investigations.
- Acts as a competent partner and challenger to clients in the closure process of findings.
- Communicates openly with divisional management and the internal stakeholders; keeps them informed of potential issues and escalate problems/delays accordingly.
- Presents complex and sensitive messages (such as audit issues) comprehensively, professionally and reduces complex topics to simple statements.
- Participates in exit meetings as required.
- Proactively keeps abreast of pertinent industry, regulatory and business practices.
- Establishes and maintains a client service/relationship approach with clients in order to understand their business needs. Interprets stakeholder feedback on key business developments/risks and understands the clients’ marketplace in order to address their needs and expectations while delivering ‘one voice’ to the client in all communications and correspondence.
- Reinforces an environment where people management and development is a key priority.
- Acts as a role model for their own team and others
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university (or equivalent) or equivalent work experience.
- Professional/industry recognised qualifications e.g. CISA (for IT auditors), Accounting qualifications such as ACA and CPA
- In order to interact with the regulators the successful candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Thai and English; can communicate with clarity, in a logical order and structured approach.
- At least 5 years of financial accounting, internal audit or big 4 audit experience in the financial services industry, or has worked with financial institutions in Thailand.
- Sound Audit/business knowledge and experience and an understanding of the risks and regulatory requirements for banks operating in Thailand.
- Knowledge of FX, bonds and transaction banking products will be desirable.
- International experience, coupled with a familiarity of working within the operational requirements of a global bank. Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and is able to understand and evaluate risk.
- Strong relationship management, analytical, problem solving, communication, influencing, planning and presentation skills.
- Self-starter and ability to operate at senior levels of the bank
- Very good knowledge of auditing standards and concepts.
- Ability to travel frequently within the APAC region (up to 30% between Singapore and Bangkok).
- Ability to multi-task assignments, prioritize workload with limited supervision and be resilient under pressure when faced with tight deadlines.
- Able to work in virtual, global teams in a matrix organisation, transfer knowledge and develop capability of team members.
- Unquestionable personal integrity and ethics.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.