Senior Solutions Architect Deep Learning Jobs Vacancy in Nvidia
Nvidia urgently required following position for Senior Solutions Architect Deep Learning. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Solutions Architect Deep Learning Jobs Vacancy in Nvidia Jobs Details:
Senior Solutions Architect - Deep Learning
Do you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Senior Solutions Architect - Deep Learning
NVIDIA is searching for a world-class engineer for an exciting role as a Solutions Architect. Work with the most exciting high-performance computing hardware, software and impactful projects. Help enable compelling customer productivity and develop lasting relationships with NVIDIA's Technology Partners by making NVIDIA technology an integral part of end-user solutions.
You will work with the latest High Performance Computing architectures (HPC) coupled with Machine Learning, and Big Data Analytics application providers and customers to create improved workflows and develop new, differentiated solutions. In addition you will evangelize and influence the NVIDIA GPU Computing experience
What you'll be doing:
- Assist field business development in guiding the customer through the sales process for GPU Computing products, owning the technical relationship and assisting customer in building innovative solutions based on NVIDIA technology.
- Be an industry thought leader on integrating NVIDIA technology into HPC architectures to support Scientific and engineering applications.
- Be an internal champion for Deep Learning or Data Science among the NVIDIA technical community.
What we need to see:
- 3+ years of Deep Learning experience
- Experience working with modern Deep Learning software architecture and application
- Customer facing skill-set and background
- C programming experience
- Parallel programming expertise
- Exposure to GPU technology and CUDA programming
- Experience with OpenMP, MPI and other parallel programming languages
- Experience with Caffee, Theono, Convnet or other Deep Learning Framework
- Experience working with supercomputing and technical computing customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment
- Action oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple accounts during implementation of new technology and products into very complex projects
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- CUDA optimization experience
- Specialty skills in large scale computing and cluster computing, machine learning, convolution neural networks
- Education research, Gov. funded research experience
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science
- MS or PhD desirable.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!