Managing Director Ubi Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Managing Director Ubi. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Managing Director Ubi Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
Well established Firm, specializing in Design and Audio Visual Solutions.
To provide Secretarial and Administrative support to the Managing Director (60% Managing Director’s personal matters, 40% Corporate matters).
- Provide support in Managing Director’s personal matters (e.g. vehicle related, insurance, banking, family-related and etc.).
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to manage Managing Director’s calendar for appointments, meetings, travelling time and prioritize calendar events.
- Ensure closely monitoring of all schedule, meetings and appointment are being carried out with the respective personnel.
- In the event where meetings are not being able to carry out on the scheduled date and time, it is important to ensure that re-schedule has been confirmed, particularly to weekly regular meeting.
- Take and circulate minutes of regular meetings and follow up on action items stated in the minutes.
- Organize travel plans and itineraries of the Managing Director and make necessary booking arrangements (flights, land transfer, accommodations, etc.).
- Organize and file Managing Director’s documents daily and perform day-to-day administrative work.
- Update Managing Director’s business contacts database.
- Organize and submit Managing Director’s expenses claims.
- Create and amend templates, draft emails and letters.
- Proactively follow up on actions items/tasks assigned by Managing Director.
- Proof-read all documents for external parties.
- Local Diploma in Business Admin or Private Secretarial Certification (LCCI).
- At least 5 years’ Secretarial experience supporting C-Level Executives, especially in managing C-Level's Personal Matters.
- Must have a sense of discretion and confidentiality.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel-Intermediate).
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Able to write minutes of meetings.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant disposition and project a Professional image.
- Demonstrate good planning and organization skills, able to discern and prioritize tasks to achieve desired objectives.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and manage demanding situations.
- Working location: Ubi.
- Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 9am - 6pm.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (email@example.com)