Executive Business Partner Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Company Clementi
Company Clementi urgently required following position for Executive Business Partner Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Business Partner Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Company Clementi Jobs Details:
The area: Administrative:
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Executive Business Partner - Singapore:
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment, budget management, etc).
- Take initiative to improve processes and procedures with little or no guidance.
- Serve as a lead for, and manager of, small projects.
- Organize logistics for a variety of team offsites and events.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years experience in an executive administrative support capacity.
- Experience with executive / c-level communication and liaison.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking and budgeting of events.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Effective organizational skills, with careful attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities.