Project Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific Singapore
Cbre Asia Pacific Singapore urgently required following position for Project Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific Singapore Jobs Details:
Tracking of Incoming User Requests (Self Service Requests).
Day to day administration of outsourced warehouse. Ensuring stock listings are maintained.
Undertake bi-annual warehouse audit with FM Churn Manager.
Preparation of job files (Project Insight).
- Assisting the country PM Finance & Contract Manager.
- Assist the Programme Management Office, Area Programme Manager and Project Managers with the preparation of regular reports.
- Assisting with staff inductions, including on-boarding and background clearance of new term contractors.
- Accounts assistance including accounts payable, purchase orders and invoicing.
- Maintaining staff leave and regional and project information.
- Assumes responsibility for performing clerical support functions (varies based upon the need).
- Use of current templates for standard documents.
- Maintain open and frequent communication with the Project Manager to ensure priorities are set and expectations are clear.
- Preparing, coordinating, attending and minuting meetings where required.
- Duties may change from time to time at the employer’s discretion.
- Provide backup to the Singapore FieldGlass® Supplier function.
- Provide backup to the Global FieldGlass® Administrator function.
- 3-5 years experience in administration.
- Retail & commercial banking experience a bonus, but not mandatory.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is expected.
- English essential both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation.
- Scheduling and budgeting experience preferred.
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship management.
- Networking and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- A Level / Diploma education in interior design / project management / construction