Iba Shipping Associate Transaction Management Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Singapore
Bnp Paribas Singapore urgently required following position for Iba Shipping Associate Transaction Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Iba Shipping Associate Transaction Management Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Singapore Jobs Details:
- To perform the documentational, operational and administrational support to RMs in the Shipping and Offshore team of Singapore ;
- To provide service and assistance to meet the needs of clients (be it external or internal)
In general, Transaction Management Team is mandated to provide administrative, documentation, operational, advisory and ad-hoc supports to all members amongst Ship Finance team under Transportation Sector, major functions and duties including but not limited to the followings:
- Shipping finance related - leads the start-to-end process in relation to a ship financing facility:
- once it is approved – Know-Your-Client (“KYC”) on-onboarding, loan and security documentation review, negotiation and execution, coordinate and facilitate the process for loan drawdown, monitor delivery of the financed ship,
- throughout the facility period - monitor all covenants (valuation, insurance, deposit, financials, etc.) and attend all queries and handle all necessary referral, reporting, escalation and clearance with respect to any Sanctioned, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing, negotiation and execution of documentation with respect to any amendment and/or waiver requests; and
- until the facility is fully repaid / prepaid – to coordinate ship closing ﴾sale and purchase﴿, discharge of security and handle all necessary filing formalities.
- KYC and Account Opening related - manages start-to-end life cycle on KYC onboarding, new account openings, KYC recertification (routine or ad-hoc whenever applicable) pursuant to internal bank’s policy / guidelines and ordinance set forth by regulatory authorities.
- Cash Management related - handle all necessary referral, screening, escalation and clearance on any client’s cash management transactions and requests.
- General banking facilities – prepares bank standard forms of security documents (deed of guarantee, charges on deposit, etc.) and attend execution and follow up on any necessary post-actions.
- Miscellaneous - maintenance of static data, update internal system and spread sheets for internal and/or regulatory reporting purposes, prepare ad-hoc / monthly / periodical static data reports, assist on monitoring of receipt of fees, etc.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Solid understanding on International Bank’s operational process, specialized in Shipping & Offshore finance will be preferable.
- Familiarity with the structure of assets financing documentation, marine insurance, end to end KYC process will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, proactive, take initiative, meticulous and well organized.
- Good attention to details, strong self-initiative, ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar function on documentational, operational and administrational support to Business;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); and
- Bachelor’s Degree.