Associate Execution Research Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Gic Investment Singapore
Gic Investment Singapore urgently required following position for Associate Execution Research Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Execution Research Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Gic Investment Singapore Jobs Details:
Portfolio Execution Group (PEG)
The Portfolio Execution Group (PEG) comprises of teams involved in trade execution, treasury and currency hedging, asset rebalancing, passive replication and trade completion functions. The Global Trading Unit (GTU) is looking for a suitable candidate to join our team as a Execution Research Analyst based in Singapore.
- Work with existing team to develop transaction cost models
- Prepare quantitative analysis independently
- Represent team’s views and requirements to investment and technology teams, both verbally and through written research notes
- Liaise with portfolio managers and traders to understand their needs and deliver appropriate analyses
- Participate in efforts to optimise the current TCA framework
- 3 – 5 years of execution/quant research or similar experience
- Degree in a technical/quantitative field, preferably MSc/PhD
- Demonstrable ability to work with large datasets
- Ability to code independently in languages such as R, Python, SQL, kdb/Q
- A passion for markets and a strong interest in market microstructure
- Strong presentation and communication skills, intellectual rigor, and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of
- Statistical modelling
- Data Analysis (large scale data set)