Applications Support Investment Banking Technology Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Singapore
- Applications Support Investment Banking Technology Associate
- Morgan Chase
- Singapore S00
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase Singapore urgently required following position for Applications Support Investment Banking Technology Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Applications Support Investment Banking Technology Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Singapore Jobs Details:
The Application Support Analyst position will report to the production manager in supporting critical applications. You will be responsible for L1 & L2 caliber troubleshooting/triage of incidents, working trouble tickets, completing escalation management, providing monitoring support at the infrastructure, application & middleware layers, and reporting/resolving of incidents for our production environments. Responsibilities also include the identification and use of best practices, implementation of new processes and disciplines, and management of training activities for the staff. The Application Support Analyst will also be responsible for coordinating with various Project Management Office (PMO) groups to understand current projects and be part of the overall program delivery model, including review and acceptance of key project deliverables into production environments. They will ensure all required monitoring and training updates are completed prior to production acceptance. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Maintains effective relationships with core and extended program team members, peers, senior stakeholders and business managers.
- Ensures the project activities, as may be assigned, are completed within established time and budgets, and that objectives conform to corporation’s overall standards and operations objectives.
- Ensures monitoring alerts and systems events are assessed, prioritized, and managed
- Manages client impacting incidents including business impact assessment, technical resolution, engagement, and communications
- Drives the implementation and adherence to incident, problem, and change management processes
- Performs 1st and 2nd level support for application and platform incidents as needed
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with JPMC technology teams and business partners to identify process improvement opportunities
- Collaborates with JPMC technology teams and business partners to understand application functions and related downstream processing components
- Drives continuous improvement of services and processes in order to increase platform stability and realize operational efficiencies
- Participates in post incident reviews for client impacting incidents
- Works with Change Management/ Release Managers on the evaluation of change events
- Manages technical bridges and/or business bridges, as required, as well as uses knowledge of support organizations to minimize MTTR (Mean Time to Recover)
- Supports or leads as needed Resiliency events (Disaster Recovery, Sustained Resiliency, etc.) Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology. Master's degree in Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years experience performing development or production support preferably in the financial industry and with core cash management systems
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Experience working in a relational database environment (e.g. SYBASE, ORACLE, DB2)
- Experience working in a web-based distributed client server environment (J2E, IBM's MQ)
- Experience in Weblogic, Oracle, SQL, Unix (commands, scripting ) and Webmethods (a plus)
- Experience MQ series or Ubiquitous Messaging ,NDM , Geneos, Splunk would be a plus
- Strong understanding of development methodologies and / or strong application support background with client facing internet and back office applications
- Understanding of the design and implementation of proactive monitoring and health checks
- ITIL Incident management life cycle skills and experience
- Knowledge of incident, problem management, ticket, change, and risk management processes and tools
- Experience with setup and tuning of application monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Keynote, GENEOS, Tivoli, Splunk, OEM, or similar).
- Experience supporting applications using the following technologies: Wintel, Linux, Sun OS, Apache, Sterling Commerce Connect, FTP, SFTP,
- Ability to influence and lead technical conversations with varied IT support groups
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.