Specialist Human Resource Regional Recruitment Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Singapore
Deloitte Singapore urgently required following position for Specialist Human Resource Regional Recruitment. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Specialist Human Resource Regional Recruitment Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Singapore Jobs Details:
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process
- Working with internal line managers to understand their hiring requirements.
- Using deep knowledge of effective searching tools and techniques to identify suitable candidates, through database searches, Internet & media job postings, target searches and personal networking
- Organizing and conducting candidate interviews, reference checks, candidate rate negotiation, offer processing and maintaining contact with candidates throughout the recruitment cycle
- Demonstrating a full understanding of, and responding to, the needs of prospective candidates through effective communication and awareness of market demands
- Possess at minimum tertiary qualifications in any discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of talent sourcing/ recruiting working experience in corporate recruiting and/or agency recruiting environment.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills including use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search technique
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects/requisitions and candidates.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated, able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities.
- A sense of humour
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice period.
This is an opportunity based in Singapore for an experienced professional to make their mark on our internal recruitment team.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Singapore, the services are provided by Deloitte & Touche LLP and other related entities in Singapore ("Deloitte in Singapore"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Singapore, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-147028-2018