Avp Compliance Officer Regulatory Jobs Vacancy in Aston Carter Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd
Aston Carter Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Avp Compliance Officer Regulatory. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Avp Compliance Officer Regulatory Jobs Vacancy in Aston Carter Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Salary: Competitive Remuneration Package
- Establish, document, maintain and update policies and procedures and controls pertaining to Singapore compliance framework;
- To conduct risk analysis across the business lines and support functions of Singapore Branch.
- To identify gaps in controls, policies and procedures and to assist the business lines and support functions in implementing controls, policies and procedures to address these gaps to ensure compliance with Singapore regulatory requirements;
- To plan and develop training programs and conduct compliance training;
- To effectively manage compliance governance requirements of Singapore including coordinating, organizing and preparing for Monthly Compliance Committee Meetings;
- To assist in Regulatory Change Management to identify impacted people, systems and processes and procedures;
- Management of local requirements of non-statutory audits
- Experience with Regulatory policies of Mas Licenses and Custody Licensing Process (Singapore Experience)
- Previous experience in a financial institution, government or regulatory agency or law firm would be preferred.
- Knowledge of AML (5-8 years) and Data Privacy Practices
- A self-starter, the candidate must be confident and outgoing, reliable, highly motivated and a good team player.
- The person must have the confidence to advise the business and support units of Singapore Branch as well as the Management.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544