Operations Manager Overseas Food Supply Jobs Vacancy in The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd
The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Operations Manager Overseas Food Supply. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Overseas Food Supply Jobs Vacancy in The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
- Responsible for the overall operation and management of overseas supply chain
- To coordinate the overall logistics supply chain construction of the restaurant, including the operation of the logistics center, the production management of the central kitchen and the operation of the quality assurance department.
- Report to the general manager to ensure the overall quality of the products supplied by the Central Kitchen and the food quality and safety of the logistics services and to support the central kitchen / logistics operations of overseas business development
- Food Supply Operations Office ~ Logistics Department / Production Department / Quality Assurance Department
- Organizational structure, staff development, cost audit, production and operation, equipment management
- Strategic planning, budget planning, overseas shop support
- Supplier Management, Warehouse Transportation Outsourcing Job Management
- Logistics Department / Production Department / Quality Assurance Department (Manager / Assistant Manager) > General Manager
- Planning of operation of overseas food supply operation.
- To ensure the production / operation efficiency, the correct product supply stores.
- To ensure the supply of food safety and quality, in line with customer needs.
- Develop effective equipment and human resources to achieve departmental goals and operational results.
- Develop and lead the team to meet the company's strategy and development direction
Main Job Duties:
- System Process Construction: Responsible for the development of the supply chain process system, according to the company's development and business needs continue to optimize;
- Supply Chain Management: Responsible for the monitoring and management of the implementation of various markets, format procurement, quality control, warehousing, distribution and information management; Supplier Management: Establish and improve the development, maintenance, tracking and evaluation system of suppliers and carriers , Reasonably control procurement and transportation costs and ensure quality; certification of supplier qualification, coordination and maintenance of relations;
- Warehousing and logistics management: Work with third-party logistics companies to maintain good cooperation, reduce transportation costs, improve the efficiency of the company's goods circulation and reduce the cost of goods transportation;
- Operations and Market Support: Supports operations and related marketing activities, performs logistics and purchasing cost analysis, budgeting and control, analyzes needs, optimizes resources, improves logistics and purchasing quality
- Logistics operation:
*To ensure that the operation of the logistics and the production process of the Central Chef comply with the requirements of the Company's standards, customer requirements and regulatory policies.
*Management of external suppliers to meet the quality, cost requirements.
*Manage outsourced logistics / human resources to ensure compliance.
*Supervise the overall maintenance and cleaning program to ensure the maintenance of equipment and machinery plant.
*The operation of the logistics and production operations of the central kitchen process optimization and daily operation smoothly.
*Prepared emergency plans to assist in crisis management.
- Organize staff development
*Help departmental staff recruitment.
*Establish a high-performance team to encourage positive team morale.
*Develop mid-level cadre training programs to enhance their functions.
- Support overseas business
*Central kitchen / logistics planning.
*Central kitchen / logistics staff recruitment and management.
*Ensure central kitchen / logistics operations meet the needs of overseas business development
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $5,000.00 to $7,000.00 /month