Communications Director Asia Pac And Turkey Jobs Vacancy in Rolls Royce Singapore
Rolls Royce Singapore urgently required following position for Communications Director Asia Pac And Turkey. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communications Director Asia Pac And Turkey Jobs Vacancy in Rolls Royce Singapore Jobs Details:
Communications Director, Asia PAC, ME and Turkey-JR6030032 Description
At Rolls-Royce, we develop integrated power and propulsion solutions and innovative technologies that keep our customers one step ahead in an ever-changing world.
As Communications Director for our fastest growing region, you will develop and execute an integrated regional communications strategy based on the global corporate affairs strategy, encompassing executive communications, employee communications, digital communications, media relations, public engagement, community investment and corporate social responsibility to help strengthen our reputation.
Reporting to the Corporate Affairs Director based in London, you will work particularly closely with the Regional Director, SE Asia, Pacific and South Korea, with whom you are co-located. You will also be expected to work closely with our regional and market business leaders in the region to provide communications support for their business objectives.
In addition to the above role dimensions, the success of this individual will be measured by the ability to develop and nurture the capabilities of your team.
Supported by a team in Singapore and India, your key priorities will be as follows:
- Raise awareness of the scale, impact and relevance of our business, technology, products and services amongst key external stakeholders in portfolio markets
- Ensure that good stories and successes are promoted to and celebrated by our stakeholders through earned, owned and paid channels
- Position the company as a trusted partner and leader in technologies that generate power that matters.
Key Strategic Accountabilities
- To develop, lead and execute external communication strategies and stakeholder influencer engagement to protect and enhance our reputation.
- To develop, lead and execute internal communications and engagement programmes and campaigns, working closely with others in the matrix
- Leveraging the right platforms to establish our global thought leadership, drive executive / leadership communications agenda in support of key senior leaders in the region.
- Drive strategy and management of external and internal communications including brand communications, issues management, digital communications, corporate social responsibility, and media relations.
- Plan, develop and lead activities that contribute to our reputational and brand objectives, including participation in events, conferences, news events, industry gatherings, government initiatives, academic forums, and other activities. Coach and support regional leaders and other thought leaders who convene or address key events, reacting to the media and developing digital presence as required.
- Develop corporate social responsibility and mind-set initiatives.
- Develop partnerships with key external stakeholders and influencers, including business and government leaders and thought leaders in the media, corporations and academia.
- Drive the communication strategy for transformation initiatives in areas such as innovation, digital and social media strategy, brand and positioning.
- To proactively and reactively monitor, and manage crises and issues and develop crises management approach at market level in collaboration with the businesses and the corporate centre.
Key Operational Accountabilities
- Ensure campaigns are delivered to high standards and on budget.
- Accountable for agencies engagement in the region.
- Accountable for Rolls-Royce brand reputation management in the region.
Essential Role Requirements
- Significant media relations and issues management experience
- Significant experience of developing and implementing communications and engagement strategies for large organisations
- Significant experience of leading diverse teams, both directly and indirectly through influence
- Significant experience of business partnering diverse leaders within an organisation
- Significant experience of working across different geographies in S.E Asia
- Significant experience of crisis management, including across different geographies
- Experience of operating within an organizational matrix, marrying the competing demands of global and local priorities
- Expert at developing strong personal relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English language
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly
Highly Desirable Role Requirements
- Experience of running internal communications programmes
- Experience of managing teams across different geographies
- Experience of business-to-business communications within industrial, technological or manufacturing sectors
- Experience of developing and leading internal and external communications and community investment
- Facility in other languages appropriate to S.E. Asia
Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply with your cv and covering letter, indicating your current salary details.
Trusted to deliver excellence
We are an equal opportunities employer.Job - Corporate Communications Primary Location - SGP-SGP-Singapore Schedule - Full-time Job Posting - 19 Jan 2018, 16:19:01 Closing Date - 29 Jan 2018, 23:59:00