Sales Consultant Renewals Jobs Vacancy in Micro Focus
Micro Focus urgently required following position for Sales Consultant Renewals. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Consultant Renewals Jobs Vacancy in Micro Focus Jobs Details:
Discover the new Micro Focus – now the world’s 7th largest pure-play software company. By combining HPE Software and Micro Focus offerings, we have built a brand new company with a stronger, bigger portfolio that delivers customer-centered innovation. We are now uniquely positioned to help enterprise customers solve their most pressing business problems and operate in the Hybrid environment—from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Information Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, and Analytics
We are currently looking for a Support Sales Specialist for our Software team
By becoming part of Microfocus team you will be able to understand the customer’s support needs by developing and managing customer entitlements, with a focus on selling (upselling and cross-selling) the support renewals under Microfocus portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the unique way the Microfocus Support sales team work and operate. They will know how we work closely with various key internal stakeholders (such as the Microfocus License team, Delivery teams and Customer Operations), be able to read and understand Microfocus’s support contracts and have a keen eye for detail. This is a great opportunity to apply your already honed sales skills in our Software business area that is a key component in Microfocus’s success as a leader in the IT industry. Positioning Microfocus’s Software Support value with context to customer’s business is essential for your success.
Main Responsibilities :
Achieve and /or exceed sales and business targets;
Manage service revenue retention and customer satisfaction;
Understand clearly who signs, who pays and how the customer transacts commercially;
Opportunity and pipeline management;
Weekly forecasting of renewal contracts due that month;
Able to meet tight deadlines and perform well under pressure with sense of urgency;
Solution oriented with a “can do” attitude and solid problem solving skills;
Key performance indicators :
Orders performance against target by the end of Micro Focus’s Financial Year;
Forecast accuracy and pipeline shape;
Provide active input to build, document, implement and maintain winning account strategies for all accounts using the Micro Focus Account Planning template;
Tertiary qualification in IT and/or business (preferred not essential);
Consistent track record of overachieving sales and/or business targets;
Efficient communicator with excellent written/verbal communication and relationship building skills;
4 – 6 years of prior experience in software renewal sales
Sound negotiation skills.
General understanding of legal contracts. Must be organized and self-motivated.
Business acumen and related experience highly regarded;
Corporate sales experience across Enterprise, Commercial and SMB customers segments
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- In depth knowledge about product, service, solution and differentiators between own offerings and what competitor's offerings.
- Applies specialized technical product/service/ solution knowledge in working with account teams to screen and prioritize multiple leads for feasibility.
- Use knowledge in specialty, and consultative selling skills, to proactively help customers with making IT business decisions.
- Assesses solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine "qualify-in"/"qualify-out" status
- Solid communication and presentation skills within IT at the manager level.
- Product demonstration, customer training, product installation skills. (for product specialty roles)
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of specialty - product, service, solution - from proposal to contract sign-off.
- Have enough knowledge about a product, service or solution to be able to qualify a deal.
- Negotiation of profitable deals so that the company can expand opportunities based on existing business and increase footprint and revenue.
- Opportunity prospecting as related to specialty area and in expanding existing client business, in order to generate leads/referrals to account team.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
- Regular use of Siebel updating deal profile and forecasting accurately.
#LI - RC1