Senior Product Designer Logistics Operations Jobs Vacancy in Honestbee Singapore
Honestbee Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Product Designer Logistics Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Product Designer Logistics Operations Jobs Vacancy in Honestbee Singapore Jobs Details:
honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia region. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
As our Senior Product Designer, you'll be working closely with the VP of Product Design and the Engineering teams within our Goodship (logistics and operations) vertical, designing the last mile delivery products across the SE Asia region and working on enhancing Transport & Warehouse Management Systems.
What you'll be doing:
- Present well articulated UX design and IA decisions to teams and stakeholders
- Plan and participate in ongoing usability testing and assessment
- Produce prototypes and high fidelity visual design
- Arrange user testing sessions
- Adapt existing UI to various platforms (including asset production and implementation)
- Work with designers, engineers and product managers through iterative processes
- Plan and conduct cross functional product strategy workshops to facilitate ideations and creations to help product scoping and delivery planning
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to accommodate for revisions and updates
- Work under minimal supervision and review; exercises independent judgement
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with design techniques: crafting user personas, storyboarding, user research and wireframes.
- 5+ years working experience working in a UX design role, working on logistics and / or operations products
- Fluent in responsive design, across web and browsers and native mobile/tablet
- A clean design aesthetic and knowledge of how design and engineering impact each other
- Experience in designing web and mobile applications using a broad array of tools like Adobe CS, Invision, Axure, etc.
- Experience with Sketch to manage raw files and export assets
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Have an upbeat, positive attitude and enjoy working on a high-energy team
- Updated portfolio with samples of UX research and UI designs (required)
- Updated CV/Resume (required)
Our story and vision: www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us
( https://www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us )Check out what’s buzzing at honestbee: www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee ( http://www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee )