System Engineer Cloud Technologies East Immediate Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for System Engineer Cloud Technologies East Immediate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Engineer Cloud Technologies East Immediate Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- Responsible for administering cloud-based infrastructure deployment . Administration tasks includes provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring computing resource utilization, network setup, backup/restore and incident management.
- Performs system administration activities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting, performs root cause analysis, implements corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident.
- Create and maintain documentation and processes for troubleshooting, maintaining, and configuring systems.
- Operates within assigned budget and demonstrates fiscal responsibility.
- Support audit and infrastructure / network security scans, Disaster Recovery and security related drills.
- Explore, learn and deploy new technologies that will help the company to reduce cost or improve operational efficiencies.
- Degree (min) in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields; With at least 2 years of cloud administration experience .
- Experience in API Management, Platform as a Service (OpenShift, Cloud Foundry) and DevOps are preferred.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in infrastructure areas such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools and IT Security.
- Strong analytical, project management, communications and interpersonal skills.
- This is a permanent opening
- Interested candidate (s) must be open to work in East area
- Must be willing to work outside normal business hours (if required).
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11916
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No: R1110239 (email@example.com)