Production Technician Jobs Vacancy in Gsk Belgium
Gsk Belgium urgently required following position for Production Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Technician Jobs Vacancy in Gsk Belgium Jobs Details:
Your Responsibilities :
As a Production Technician, your role will be to operate all equipment and facilities in your assigned area safely and efficiently. You will be an integral part of a high performing team, working closely with your team member to deliver the highest standards of safety, quality and efficiency.
1. You will perform batch / unit or ancillary operations safely and efficiently following standard operating procedures and as necessary. Takes in-process samples and carries out checks using analytical instruments.
2. Carry out routine mechanical and lubrication checks and where required, carries out early maintenance and repair using hand tools.
3. Perform materials handling and movement using hand-pallet trucks, forklift or other material handling equipment.
4. Ensure that batch and operating log sheets are correctly recorded and complied.
5. Communicate clearly with his supervisors and colleagues and at the end of his shift, hand-over to the following shift technicians highlighting production status and any items bearing on safety, quality and efficiency.
6. Engineering-related work with technicians during process runs, plant configuration during the campaign change over or maintenance using hand-tools. E.g. filters change, equipment replacement and other plant-care type engineering work. Prepares plant and equipment for engineering maintenance.
7. Inspect and maintain house-keeping of assigned area for clean and safe working conditions as well as ensuring that personal protection equipment, safety and fire-fighting equipment are maintained ready for use.
8. Carry out fire fighting / first-aid duties as assigned and trained.
9. Carry out other related duties as assigned by the Shift Team Leader / Shift Production Leader.
10. Initiate, encourage and implement Lean Sigma activities and implement JDI projects that lead to reduce overall cost and improve cost effectiveness e.g. improve equipment reliability, standardization, etc.
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
Closing date for applications: 1 March 2018
Why You? Basic qualifications:
- Polytechnic Diploma certificate
- Holder of ITC / NTC 2 or NTC 3 with some experience in related field
- Familiar with good manufacturing practices, safety procedures
- Good knowledge in maintenance and operating principles of production
- Strong communications skills
- Team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Why GSK? :
GSK was the first pharmaceutical company to set up manufacturing operations in Singapore, growing to be one of GSK’s largest manufacturing centres outside of the UK. Quality Road is one of the world’s largest amoxicillin facilities and Singapore’s first pharmaceuticals manufacturing plant. Today, Quality Road is GSK's single source of amoxicillin and monosodium ticarcillin, the active compounds used in several of GSK's antibiotics widely prescribed for the treatment of bacterial infections.
Our focus is to improve antibiotic manufacturing capabilities onsite. The enhanced process will utilize enzymatic technology to replace existing chemical processes during the production of amoxicillin. We are proud of our achievements in maintaining high standards of product quality at a reduced cost, and with significantly lower environmental impact.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.