Estate Manager Senior Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific Singapore
Cbre Asia Pacific Singapore urgently required following position for Estate Manager Senior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Estate Manager Senior Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific Singapore Jobs Details:
Representing CBRE, the Estate Manager / Senior Manager drives the management strategies in the provision of estate management, residential precinct administration and residential management services and provides strategic direction and performance monitoring. Based at the client’s site, the incumbent will be responsible for close partnership with the clients and tenants to ensure the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to maintenance and management of the luxury residential development. He/she leads a team of 15 (managers, executives, technical personnel and on-site staff) to achieve service excellence.
- Oversee the Management Office’s operations in relation to Estate Management Services, Resident Management Services and Residential Precinct Administration Services.
- Proactive engagement and response to client’s and tentant’s expectations and concerns.
- Hold regular management meetings with clients and the owners’ committee to report on the activities and management of the Development, as well as to present recommendations relating to their management.
- Manage all financial matters, including monitoring of the income and expenditure of the Development to ensure that these are in line with the annual budget.
- Oversee the preparation of estimates for repair works, works specifications, invitations for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of the Development
- Enforce the rules and regulations contained within the Tenants’ Brief, Lease Agreements and all relevant code of practices and statutory acts.
- Constantly review contract specifications such as those of cleaning, security, landscaping, pest control etc. and make recommendations of upgrading standards.
- Set up and supervise all operating procedures for the Development including security, fire safety, emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Identify problem areas in management and recommend improvement plans to maximize the efficiency of management.
- Planning and implementation building maintenance programmes and M & E plant and equipment maintenance programme.
- General administration of all site staff matters relating to rostering of duties, discipline, control of performance standards and staff welfare.
- Ensure that the standard of service provided by all staff live up to the Company’s stature as a high-quality service provider.
- Any other duties assigned
- Degree in relevant discipline in hospitality or property/facilities management
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in hospitality/ lifestyle resorts/ premier properties
- Dynamic, self-motivated individual
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Location: Singapore, South