Operations Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Sembcorp Industries Ltd Sut Division
Sembcorp Industries Ltd Sut Division urgently required following position for Operations Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Sembcorp Industries Ltd Sut Division Jobs Details:
• Responsible for safe, efficient and reliable operation of the combined cycle
plant systems and all activities on the plant systems.
• Operate the combined cycle cogeneration plant systems boilers and handle
products and chemicals in compliance with health, safety and environment
• Report directly to the operation manager and lead a team of technicians in the
smooth operation of the power plant.
• Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with minimum 5 years
of experience. Candidates with limited experience are welcome to apply.
• Must be able to work on shift when required.
• First / second grade steam engineer certificate and confined space assessor
will be an added advantage.
• Operation experience on ABB Bailey and Honeywell DCS is an added advantage.
• Work independently, take initiative and work in accordance with company’s
• Ability to foresee and resolved issues before surfacing would be an added
• Communicate effectively for prompt resolution of plant matters.
• Must have high level of integrity, able to generate trust and build alliances
• All Singaporeans are invited to apply.
The above position is located in Jurong Island. Transport is provided, pick-up point is at Jurong East MRT station.
If you are keen to take on the above challenge, you may email your resume to us with copies of your educational certificates and results, stating your current and expected salaries to:
Sembcorp Industries Ltd (SUT division)
Human Resource Department
c/o 51 Sakra Avenue, Singapore 627894
Only short listed candidates will be notified.