Content Production Video Photo Internship Program Jobs Vacancy in Barry Callebaut
Barry Callebaut urgently required following position for Content Production Video Photo Internship Program. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Production Video Photo Internship Program Jobs Vacancy in Barry Callebaut Jobs Details:
Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
Immediate Start - Mar 2018
1 Temasek Avenue #12-01 Millenia Tower
Remuneration $800 - 1,500 monthly Profession Art / Creative / Design / Media Industry Media / Publication, Retail / F&B / Service
Company Profile Love chocolate? Passionate about photography and videography? Well, you’ve found us and we like to hear from you.
The Barry Callebaut Group has been producing chocolate and cocoa products for over 175 years. Today, we are the world's leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products. We have a global network with production sites in Europe, Africa, North and South America as well as Asia Pacific. Barry Callebaut has strong traditional roots in Europe, is headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. Our regional headquarters is located in Singapore.
See more at: www.barry-callebaut.com and www.facebook.com/BarryCallebautAP
Job Description We are looking for a young talent to join our Asia Pacific Corporate Communications team as an intern for our content production.
The objective of the Content Production (Video/Photo) Internship Program is to provide students or fresh graduates with the opportunity to expand upon their academic foundation - specifically their technical skills, their knowledge of the industry and their familiarity with a corporate environment. This program will introduce you to Barry Callebaut, as well as the Corporate Communications group. This internship program is specifically on Content Production (Video/Photo).
What will you be doing?
You will take lead in lots of creative projects that will likely be published for our global and internal audience (for our corporate websites, social media channels, etc). Your tasks will include:
- Filming and producing video interviews
- Taking photographs and editing them
- Day-to-day planning, coordination and implementation of video and photo assignments
- Pre-production, production and post-production for video assignment
- Perform administrative duties relevant to photo and video matters
What is it going to be like working with us?
- Well, there’s no senior photo and video editor in our company, so you’ll work independently and have lots of autonomy on the production (Note: we are not a media company and we do not have a studio)
- On a day-to-day, you will work directly with the corporate communications team (and you will work in an office environment)
- You are working in an MNC, so for many projects, you will be interacting with senior business leaders, spokespeople and employees from around the world
- We are a chocolate company. Expect to learn and eat lots of chocolate! (Chances are, you are already eating some of the chocolates we have been producing for companies around the world)
We want someone that preferably can:
- Handle DSLRs and other cool equipment (such as DJI Osmo Mobile, Mevo, 360fly, etc)
- Work on Adobe CC desktop apps (namely Adobe Premiere Pro, PhotoShop, and Spark) on a Windows-based workstation (running MacOS)
Who are we looking for:
- Nitec, diploma and degree student/holder (part-time students and fresh graduates preferred)
- Preferably a background in digital audio, video production, photography, videography
- Good interpersonal skills
- Creative and flexible; able to add strategic input throughout the course of the project
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Able to start immediately and intern for 3 to 6 months
Instructions Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.