Retail Travel Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Flight Centre
Flight Centre urgently required following position for Retail Travel Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Travel Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Flight Centre Jobs Details:
Job no: 492433
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Flight Centre Travel Group (ASX: FLT) has grown to be the world’s largest travel agency since its founding in 1982. Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, the company has more than 30 brands in its portfolio, 3000 retail shops worldwide and employs around 20,000 people. After starting as a leisure travel agency, the company is now also one of the world’s largest corporate travel managers through a network of specialist brands that includes FCM Travel Solutions, Corporate Traveller, cievents, Campus Travel and Stage and Screen.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for Retail Travel Consultant that would love to utilise the Flight Centre global product portfolio to source, plan and book amazing travel experiences for their customers!
Flight Centre employees around the world are highly motivated, hardworking and dedicated to their customers. These qualities aren’t solely what sets us apart from the competition. We thrive on having fun, work in a high performing culture and meeting great people. Most importantly it’s about being part of a company that takes pride in having the best people who contribute to our ongoing success and to share their passion for travel with our valuable customers.
What you'll bring:
- Sales skills - You've got the edge when it comes to sales skills such as asking great questions and making confident recommendations plus you thrive in an uncapped commission earnings structure
- Travel experience – You have previous travel sales consulting experience and an absolute love for travel and you have visited a variety of overseas destinations.
- Academic experience - A strong academic record is essential, undergraduate degree preferred
- Leadership potential – You have a passion for sharing knowledge and leading others and you relish the thought of owning a slice of the business
- You have GDS experience -. Amadeus preferable
- Have experience in planning and booking complex itineraries
- Have an existing loyal customer base
- Determination, Passion and willingness to adopt the Flight Centre Way
- Flexible to work rotating retail hours across 7 days a week
- We believe in “No Leave = No Life” So have your own travel adventures with paid annual leave
- 5 days paid Education Leave - To attend supplier familiarisation trips.
- Uncapped sales commission structure
- Travel perks - you'll have access to plenty of industry discounts to ensure you continue to broaden your horizons
- Career opportunities - as a high growth company, you will have the opportunity to advance your career in any direction you choose whether that is locally or in one of our 2,500 plus offices around the world.
Applications close: 28 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time