Remote Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Company Clementi
Company Clementi urgently required following position for Remote Support Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Remote Support Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Company Clementi Jobs Details:
Coventry University ITS provides the primary technology used by Coventry University Group to support its operations.
The purpose of this role is to provide the day-to-day global service and support to both our staff and students outside the UK standard working hours through the processing of IT requests, and the provision of IT support relating to those requests or routing to the appropriate IT Section.
A core component of the role will be the processing of service requests through the IT service management system, and the management of those service requests throughout their entire service lifecycle.
- Serve as the first point of contact during non-UK business hours for both University students and staffs seeking assistance over the phone, email, portal or social media (Facebook/Twitter).
- Perform first level password administration, remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Be the main point of contact for IT support service requests and incidents.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Escalate calls when appropriate. Write concise, informative tickets. Follow up on all tickets in a timely manner and follow through to resolution.
- To ensure a high level of customer care is exhibited at all times when dealing and communicating with customers in order that IT Services’ ‘customer care’ standards are met, and that the customer is kept fully informed about their submitted requests.
- To ensure that all agreed procedures relating to the work carried out are followed in order to meet the required standards of service.
- Interacts with all sections within ITS to facilitate customer/partner solutions.
- To process any backlog of support calls as time allows following the call handling procedure.