Regional Sales Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abb Singapore
Abb Singapore urgently required following position for Regional Sales Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Sales Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abb Singapore Jobs Details:
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
As a Regional Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the regional product group Marketing & Sales of Insulation & control products for Transformer industry. Keeping in line with our approach of moving closer to customers on demand side, we are currently recruiting for the local expertise working for product group supporting marketing and sales of all factories and products within the region.Reporting to the Global Product Group Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Region Orders, preparing regional/country budget for each product line and PGU
- Managing a team of M&S specialists working for different product lines and PGUs
- Forecast Annual budgets for the Region, PGU wise and customer wise annual business Plan, discuss and agree with PGU and PG and M&S Manager
- Explore ways to offer products and services better than competition, communicate customers on improvements made on product, plant and machinery periodically in consultation with PGU Sales Manager
- Driving the strategies through the Regional Sales organization through a process of reviews and field and customer visits
- Drive CRM and analyze market share and competition with the help of marketing specialists for the region
- Providing periodic feedback about customer requirements, change in the market and other important information to PGU for aligning the products and services as desired by the market.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical/Mechanical stream
- 10+ years of experience in Sales & marketing of HV/MV products or Transformer insulation product sales.
- Required experience in South Asia region in working with customers in field of industry, utilities and transformer OEMs