Sap Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Company Jurong
Company Jurong urgently required following position for Sap Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sap Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Company Jurong Jobs Details:
- Providing application and end user support in the SAP functional space (MM modules)
- Ensuring that the overall functional, technical design and realization meets business requirements.
- Interact with a global team of functional leaders and technical experts so as achieve tight integration of various SAP technologies.
- Participate in the testing and validation to ensure smooth delivery and implementation
- Develop test plan and execute validation prior to releasing of new development or fixes.
- First level support tor SAP system issues.
- Participate and review business process requirements tor new development prior to submission to global development team.
- Evaluate entities' business flow and provide counsel and recommendation to entities on improving system processes and work procedures through the use of SAP and required IT technology.
- Focal point for review/reject of authorization requests from entities in his/her functional space.
- Conduct system training for key users
- Responsible for new functionality rollout and system upgrades.
- Implementation of SAP for new entities.
- Understands the sourcing strategy developed by the Supply Sectors and executes action plans to achieve the sourcing team’s objectives
- Work closely with the Procurement, Technical and Quality colleagues to have the assigned change request close-out in a timely manner. Assists in providing the relevant information, including following up with suppliers as and when required for the appropriate information/action
Diploma holder with relevant 3 or more years of experiences Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related field. Experience: Minimum 3-5 year experiences in SAP MM implementation and/or have relevant procurement Other Competencies and Personal Attributes*: Stakeholder Management & Communication – Proactively seeks to engage business partners and stakeholders. Understand their short and long terms needs ad requirements and effective in ensuring requirements are reflected in sourcing strategies to meet both operational and strategic needs. Communication will play a key role in success and will play an important part within the job