Field Technical Service And Development Representative Jobs Vacancy in The Dow Chemical Company Singapore
- Field Technical Service And Development Representative
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Singapore S00
- 31 Dec, 2017 20 days ago
The Dow Chemical Company Singapore urgently required following position for Field Technical Service And Development Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Field Technical Service And Development Representative Jobs Vacancy in The Dow Chemical Company Singapore Jobs Details:
Field Technical Service and Development Representative-1711638 Description
We are looking for a Field Technical Service and Development Representative in Singapore for Packaging and Specialty Plastics market.The successful candidate is expected to drive the growth of Adhesives Lamination business in Philippines & Vietnam. The responsibilities include building new applications development, identifying growth opportunities at customers, conducting successful trials, and technically qualifying Dow products at external partners and customers. Working closely with Research Scientist, Application Technology Leader and Accounts Managers, he/she will have responsibility for new application developments. The key responsibilities of this job include:
- Ensure opportunities for new application developments are identified & developed; participate in development efforts thereafter leading the process of introduction at target customers.
- Leads application testing of company’s products in the laboratory to accelerate product qualification, and obtain technical approvals to support the business growth target and help establish Dow's leadership position in the market.
- Cultivate and maintain customer intimacy by interacting with customers on a regular basis. Identify technical gaps through customer interfacing and internal communication. Make improvement plan and execute the plan in a timely manner.
- Project & opportunity evaluation and exploration in specified application areas.
- Follow technology evolution and performance requirements of products, fabrication and end-use and translate into next generation project development proposals.
- Monitor competitive product quality and technology development
The candidate must be comfortable communicating in English. Additional ability to converse in Indonesia/ Malaysia, Vietnamese and Mandarin will be an advantage. The candidate will also have exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills, be familiar with computer software, project management tools, and be adept at dealing with customers through good interpersonal relationships and negotiation skills. Some travel (up to 50%) within in both countries and overseas travel to other company locations may be required to promote business, enhance one’s competency or share key learning
About DowDuPont DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com. The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process Join Our Talent Community Join our community (http://www.dow.com/en-us/careers/dow-talent-community) to stay up-to-date on career events, job opportunities, company news, and projects in your field of interest. Our recruiters may also use this information to contact you when they have an opportunity that may be of interest to you. Primary Location Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore-DSDC Schedule