Regional Sales Manager South Korea Jobs Vacancy in Sojern
Sojern urgently required following position for Regional Sales Manager South Korea. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Sales Manager South Korea Jobs Vacancy in Sojern Jobs Details:
Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Specializing in traveler path-to-purchase data for over a decade, Sojern is travel's direct demand engine for thousands of brands -- from global enterprises to boutique operators -- across the hotel, airline, cruise, transportation, tourism industries, and more. Analyzing the world's travel intent signals with its proprietary data science methods, the company delivered $10B in generated bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, and Sydney.
This is a regional role responsible for identifying, negotiating, contracting, directing and managing relationships with independent & boutique hotels in South Korea.
- Sales experience and relationships with independent & boutique hotels preferred.
- Prospect and engage qualified leads to bring onto Sojern’s RevDirect platform.
- Position advertising solutions to independent and boutique hotels in a clear and concise manner.
- Negotiate and secure insertion orders on behalf of Sojern Ltd to achieve set business goals through commercial terms that include commission level and advantageous upsell.
- Proven experience in effectively managing sales pipeline, communicate proactively with manager and clients throughout signup process.
- Achieve set monthly, quarterly and annual goals to achieve targeted business goals.
- The position requires a positive collaborative individual who can work independently across functions and regions.
- Collaborate with account manager to monitor campaign success.
- Keep abreast of any regional hotel electronic distribution trends: new, emerging or changing.
- 3+ years of sales experience with industry contacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak English and Korean
- Proven & excellent negotiating skills, understand industry contracts and negotiations.
- Proven experience in the Travel Industry specifically hotel and/or ecommerce experience
- Ability to work within a highly motivated and success driven team
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both internal and external
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- This position will require the ability to travel
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Medical insurance coverage
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- IATA travel discount
- Time off: Flexible vacation days
- Wealth: Stock options
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.