Accounts Payable Executive Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Software Innovations Singapore
Bosch Software Innovations Singapore urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Executive Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Software Innovations Singapore Jobs Details:
About Bosch in Singapore
Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd is a regional subsidiary of the Bosch Group, representing the Group's interests in Southeast Asia. The regional headquarters employs over 650 associates and generated SGD 162 million in sales revenue in fiscal 2016.
Additional information is available at our Bosch website .
Your contribution to something big
- Process incoming vendor invoices
- Process employee expense claims
- Perform monthly reconciliations between AP subledger and supplier's statement of accounts
- Review payment summary
- Resolve daily AP related issues with internal and external customers
- Assist in monthly reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Prepare month-end and year-end journals into SAP
- Liaising with external parties (ie: auditors on year-end audit)
- Perform minor general ledger entries such as monthly accruals
- Ensuring timely and accurate month-end and year-end financial closing
- Vendor and customer master creation
- To undertake other accounting duties and adhoc projects as and when assigned
What distinguishes you
- Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- Possess at least 3-4 year of relevant experience in Accounts Payable
- Well organised, meticulous and able to work within tight schedule
- Proficient in MS Excel
- A team player with initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident and approachable
- Possess the ability to multitask and good prioritization skill
- Knowledge in SAP system is preferred
Please include the following in the subject line of your application email: Position Title, followed by the corresponding Position ID. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.