Api Developer Jobs Vacancy in Addstones
Addstones urgently required following position for Api Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Api Developer Jobs Vacancy in Addstones Jobs Details:
GFI is an international IT services company, currently employing about 15,000 people Worldwide. GFI provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients. • European benchmark company for digital services, • Operating over 16 countries, • 2016 revenue of over 1,2 billion USD • 46 years of existence.
Role and responsibilities:
The candidate will work within IT Digital team. As an API developer, you will work closely with multiple teams,
including Digital Channels, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure and other business and technology teams to
ensure solutions are aligned with overall strategy.
Qualifications and Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or computer engineering
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience on API deployment;
- 6+ years of experience as software engineer in the following domains:
- Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA).
- Spring, SOA, Design patterns.
- Database (SQL & No SQL)
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools
- API usage in Mobile technologies
- Strong Java technical Expertise
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven/previous experience with CI/CD, DevOps and Agile.
- Hands-on experience on API related activities: requirement analysis, design, resource-based API
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices
- Hands-on experience in API security standards and implementation
- General banking knowledge or Banking knowledge related to Private banking
- Speaking at conferences and/or user groups
- Contributing to open source projects
- Exposure to the following domains is a plus: Analytics, Mobile Technologies