Business Controller Jobs Vacancy in Abb Singapore
Abb Singapore urgently required following position for Business Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Controller Jobs Vacancy in Abb Singapore Jobs Details:
At ABB, we believe at excelling in whatever we do by applying a right approach and strategy that will not only focus to bringing profits, but aim at servicing our customers and stakeholders with utmost sincerity and integrity.
As a Business Controller, you will be responsible to lead local controlling teams and support effective business decisions by interpreting data and recommend the most appropriate business solutions.Joining in Singapore and reporting to Local Sales and Marketing Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute and serve as the key partner for the relevant business leader in determining strategies.
- Coordinate with relevant other managers and Controllers regarding financial, market and customer situation and outlook.
- Translates strategy into business plans and establishes measurable targets.
- Oversee the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility, serve as the interface, and also monitor risks, communicate and minimize accordingly.
- Evaluate implications of various strategic decisions, builds scenarios and recommend actions and monitors progress consistently.
- Ensure timely and efficient communication with relevant Local/Country/Division/Region Controllers, and other internal customers to identify and discuss issues for improvement.To be considered for this role, you must have at least a degree in Finance or Accounting qualification with 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar controlling role. You must have strong Financial or Accounting controlling knowledge with leadership and influencing skills to guide the local sales unit team with respect to own function.