Talent Acquisition Lead Manager Jobs Vacancy in Interplex Holdings Pte Ltd Tiong Bahru Estate
Interplex Holdings Pte Ltd Tiong Bahru Estate urgently required following position for Talent Acquisition Lead Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Acquisition Lead Manager Jobs Vacancy in Interplex Holdings Pte Ltd Tiong Bahru Estate Jobs Details:
- Demonstrate recruiting best practices and lead the recruitment initiatives for Global Projects in conjunction with Corporate Recruiting and Staffing team while building relationships with Corporate Compensation, Benefits, and Relocation.
- Partner with Global Business Units and Human Resources in developing, implementing, and executing a recruiting and staffing strategy.
- Lead in identifying and executing appropriate sourcing strategies defined by the business needs of internal and external resources available.
- Conduct telephone interviews and evaluate pre-screened candidates to present to hiring managers.
- Drive the behaviourally based interview process with a defined interview team.
- Debrief management and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Assist in evaluating candidates and preparing a compensation/offer recommendation for the final candidate selected.
- Utilize recruiting technology to manage candidates through steps and statuses of the selection process in real time.
- Provide ongoing recruiting measurements and metrics to global leadership to drive quality and efficiencies (These include time to fill, cost per hire, and diverse candidate availability).
- Proactively identify recruiting sources and build partnerships with:
- Professional associations.
- External recruiters with a focus on technical recruiting.
- College & university programs.
- Other alternative recruitment vehicles.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or another relevant field. Master degree preferred.
- Five to seven years of full-lifecycle recruitment experience in a Fortune 500 company supporting exempt supervisory to senior management level positions in the preferred functions including engineering, production, quality assurance, operations and distribution professionals and management positions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing/sourcing techniques with experience recruiting for a broad range of positions on a global scale.
- Demonstrated the ability to plan, organize, and work successfully at several competing projects simultaneously.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills include strong phone and persuasion skills.