Associate Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram
Company Outram urgently required following position for Associate Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram Jobs Details:
Allegro seeks to hire an
. As an Associate Consultant, you will work as a team member on a product implementation with our customers in the energy or agriculture commodity industry.
Challenges of the position include:
- Works as a member of a team to conduct business analysis and participate in requirements gathering exercise.
- Document product and process gaps.
- Write functional specifications for proposed solutions and verify the developed solutions are as per specifications.
- Participate in Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) project implementations.
- Provide training on the application.
- Participate in customer acceptance testing exercises.
- Have at least 1-3 years of experience in business analyses and writing of functional specifications.
- Fresh graduates with International Trading / Business Analysis can also qualify
- Understanding of CTRM/ETRM systems implementation will be advantageous
- Knowledge of energy or soft commodities domain will be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills is essential
- Independent worker who is a Self-motivated Individual and Quick Learner
- Willing to work hard and multi-task and open to try new things
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Extensive travel.