Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Solutions Pte Ltd Ang Mo Kio
Solutions Pte Ltd Ang Mo Kio urgently required following position for Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Solutions Pte Ltd Ang Mo Kio Jobs Details:
Our Software Engineer will develop and maintain new or improved software products, procedures, and techniques under Microsoft .NET platform. Responsibilities include providing innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions to meet technical objectives and timing. An analytical thinker, you are expected to function well independently and in a team, exercise creativity and innovation, and possess excellent communications skills.
- Design, develop and deploy business software applications (ASP.NET/C#)
- Systems analysis and integration of multi-solutions with our ERP suite
- Developing systems; complying with specifications and quality
- Develop, optimize and enhance in-house ERP system
- Degree in Computer-related field and/or 4 years equivalent work experience
- Experience in software application design and development
- Good knowledge in ERP/Business applications will be advantageous
- Good knowledge in architecture and system designs
- Good object-oriented system design skills; knowledge in UML tool
- Good presentation/communication skills in English
- Strong customer service orientation with attention to details
Interested to work with us?
To apply, please submit the following for us to process:
- Updated resume
- Education documents (A level/Diploma, University transcript, Professional certs)
- NRIC/current work pass
- Testimonials/recommendation letters from previous employment (if any)
If you are shortlisted, we will contact you within 2 weeks of your application.