Sales Admin Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Hrm Singapore
Hrm Singapore urgently required following position for Sales Admin Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Admin Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Hrm Singapore Jobs Details:
The incumbent is required to assist the Boutique Manager to handle all boutique related administrative paperwork, inventory tracking and updating, and to carry out cashier duties in the retail boutique.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Administrative duties pertaining to Sales and Purchase transactions
• Stock, inventory and reconciliation of inventory with HQ’s record
• Proper record into the systems according to procedures
• Act as a Cash administrator and cashier, petty cash and to ensure that the cash position and all credit cards transactions tally
• Act as the coordinator point between boutiques and all departments in head office
• Ensure all directives/memo or any communications instructed are communicated to all staff at the boutique
• Maintain all filings and documents as instructed
• Ensuring all paper work is clear, proper and regularly checked
• Any other addition duties that may be assigned by HQ as and when needed
• GCE O level & above
• Entry level at least 1-3 years of working experience in retail backroom operations
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Meticulous and detailed with good support & follow up skills
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin
Salary package: Basic salary + meal allowance of $200 + OT (est. $150)
Benefits: AWS and variable bonus
(both upon confirmation and not an obligatory benefit by company)
Working hours: 10am – 9pm, Mon – Sun rostered schedule (2 days off per week)
Work location: Town/central area (in boutiques)
Job description: Administrative work and also payment processing
Interested candidates are invited to send profiles in MS Word format to the following consultant:
Name: Blake Pua
EA No.: R1434966
Direct line: 6904 9124
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are treated in strictest confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
HRM3 Asia Pte Ltd
Licence No. 00C4167