Pre Sales Manager Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Psideo
Psideo urgently required following position for Pre Sales Manager Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pre Sales Manager Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Psideo Jobs Details:
Based in Geneva (HQ), Singapore and Bangalore, operating in more than 30 countries, PSiDEO provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers and develops business software solutions for targeted vertical markets.
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
1. Delivering IT as a Service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services at a fixed price per user per month: NGIT-Managed Services .
2. Managing IT infrastructures – Adaptive Outsourcing: Audit, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, strategic outsourcing of IT operations (including IT department management roles).
3. Publishing software, among which our leading product B-Com Community and Event Management platform .
Today, we are looking for an IT Pre-sales & Sales Manager to join our NGIT Sales team and expand our business in Singapore and in the APAC region.
Working closely with the management of our IT business unit, the IT Presales & Sales Manager is the technical and sales 1st point of contact for our clients and prospects. His/her mission is to demonstrate to potential clients how PSiDEO’s standardized technology solutions fit into their business and technological environment and how they can positively impact them. A technical engineering and entrepreneurial mind-set as well as a very strong motivation to seize a challenging opportunity and succeed are necessary to support sales development and be successful in this exciting role.
- Understand in detail technical and commercial characteristics of NGIT portfolio of products and services including the market standard technical components NGIT offering is built on top of
- Build complex solutions offers for new customers
- Develop cross-selling opportunities with PSiDEO technology partners
- Develop the company offer bringing expertise on products and technical solutions in order to optimize deals and sales according to actual and potential customers’ needs
- Seek out new opportunities and turn them into business, build a strong sales pipeline and achieve the company sales target and forecast
- Develop and execute sales pipeline on all PSiDEO IT products portfolio
- Organize sales and marketing campaigns and events
- Present fitting products and services to clients and prepare commercial offers
- Maintain and develop high-level prospect and customer relationships in order to retain existing business and develop new opportunities
Diploma/Degree holders in Computer Sciences or equivalent
Minimum3 years’ experience in direct or indirect sales with proven results
A Good understanding of the IT needs of today’s SMBs
Good multidisciplinary technical knowledge on Systems Integration and outsourced IT solutions:
- Enterprise Server infrastructure (Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, …)
- Enterprise Storage infrastructure (SAN)
- Desktops management and deployment
- Network management and deployment (switches, routers, firewall)
- Cloud computing/hosting solutions
Ability to quickly integrate company procedures, opportunities and constraints both internally and externally
Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical ways with colleagues and clients
Client orientated and very good inter-personal skills
Willingness to constantly learn and progress
Ability to multi-task and to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
Positive reaction to pressure
- A culture of engineering, innovation and continuous improvement
- A dynamic and highly motivating environment
- Opportunities to take responsibilities and contribute to exciting projects
- Central working location
- Dynamic and rewarding career development opportunities
- Competitive packages linked with contribution and performance
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.