Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Total Singapore
Total Singapore urgently required following position for Logistics Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Total Singapore Jobs Details:
Type of Contract: Permanent Local Full-Time Contract
NP Level: NP10+
Start Date: As soon as possible
Reporting Supervisor: Logistics & Technical Manager
- Company rules, guidelines and methods on product transport on road (Fuels, Lubricants, LPG and Special Fluids)
- Transport Management Systems and Audit program (SMT)
- Global/Regional contracts (Transport Services, Equipment, OBC, OEM of Trucks/Fitting, Tools) with Purchasing as needed.
- Transport trainings & seminars
- Continual improvement of depot / plant & land logistics processes
- Incident analysis related to road transportation
- Collaborate with Supply division, HSE, business units and affiliates logistics optimisation programs
- Bachelor degree in any field in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an engineering position in the petroleum or related industry with working knowledge in depot/plant and/or product transportation on road operations
- Experience in project development and management
- Good communication skills
- Ability to quickly adjust to international and multi-cultural working environment
General Supply/Transformation Responsabilities, Transport
Experience level required
0 - 3 years
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.